Tuesday 18 October 2011

Relax!

Does This Help You Relax Bruins Fans??
I think I might need to disable my twitter feed during Bruins games.

I mean really people...we are 5 games into the season and the negativity I have read surrounding the DEFENDING STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS is laughable.

Now I can only imagine how long its going to take until the "Fire Coach" idiots start crawling out of the woodwork.

What the fuck? I mean seriously thats all I can say is what the fuck?  Does a team that just won the Stanley Cup a little over four months ago not deserve a bit more then a 5-game grace period before we start with this bullshit?

And I mean really...we're 2-3...not 0-5.  Let's take our finger off the panic button people!

Yes..I do get frustrated with our power play and wonder with as much talent that we do have and someone like Big Z with his 100 plus mph bomb back there how we haven't been more effective on it I don't know.  That being said...we have proved and continue to prove there are two sides to special teams and if your PP isn't goin your PK better be efficient.  Well as per usual our PK has been great so if we're gonna rip all over the power play lets give the penalty killers some love.

Personally this team, players, coaches and management has bought ALOT more then a 5-game trial period from myself before I start to show any signs of panic at all!

A few other notes from what I've noticed so far to start the season:

- As I predicted it looks like Segs is ready to take a huge jump forward now that he has a full season and confidence under his belt.  Definitely been one of our best forwards so far.

- The BFF's will be fine!  Yes Horty and Looch are off to a bit of a slow start but they both came on a bit in the Chicago game and I would predict in this next week or so will be making plenty of noise.

- Have to love the luxury we have with having the best 1-2 punch in net.  Would love to see about a 60/40 split between the pipes this year as we know Tuukka is more then capable of giving Timmmy some very important nights off.

- PC does it again!  Once again he locks up a player early in the season at what will be well below market value once all the insanity starts up again July 1.  Pevs might be our most versatile player.  The guy could play on any four lines and not look out of place...special teams guy...good leader....GREAT SIGNING!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Sugar, Lucic is a Bum. check out his stats since March of 2011. 8 goals and 21 assists in 51 games. This is a true measure of what he is in terms of offensive ceiling. The worst part is, he hit and punched his way into the hearts of Bruins fans everywhere, and lately he has even forgotten THAT part of his game. 63 PIMs in the playoffs and NO fights. ALL minors and misconducts. The $ has gotten to him, and he is nothing but a big baby these days throwing tantrums whenever things don't go his way. I can't believe people lobbied for him to have an A on his sweater this season. And while i am at it, Where is Zdeno Chara? and Ference? I'll give Horton a pass since his melon probably still has a bit of a dent in the shape of Rome's elbow.. I do not accept mediocrity from this team and neither should you!

    ReplyDelete