Thursday 1 September 2011

Ahhh The Return Of The Hockey Season...

While I still have to wait a few weeks for my beloved Bruins to hit the ice I am SO EXCITED to have tickets in my hand for my first hockey game of the season this Saturday.

Saturday night (thanks to using my "charm" to swing a few free tickets) I will be at the RBC Centre in Sarnia watching the London Knights take on my favourite OHL team the Sarnia Sting.

Yes its the OHL not the NHL and yes its the Pre-Season not the Regular Season but for a hockey junkie such as myself it is still a fix!

I absolutely can not wait to watch future # 1 pick Nail Yakupov and his side kick and future 1st round pick Alex Galchenyuk up close and witness the magic on ice these two create (if you live in an OHL market and have not seen these two do yourself a favour and get out and watch them!!)

Also for any of my fellow Bruin lovers I will be keeping a close eye on 2010 2nd round pick Jared Knight (part of the Thank You Kessel Package) and I will be sure to deliver a very early scouting report on how Knight has progressed from last season.

48 hours until I am sitting in a hockey rink....ahhh I can hear the skates cutting through the ice already...

- Ashley

1 comment:

  1. The blog is looking good Ashley. Keep it up!

    GO LEAFS GO!

    ReplyDelete